Whether you're looking for relaxation or adventure, St Merryn Bed and Breakfast in St. Merryn is an ideal base for exploring and experiencing North Cornwall and Cornwall. You'll also find all
the peace and quiet you need to escape from the usual pressures of life.
Take a look at the video below to see what can be expierenced in and around St Merryn and Cornwall
St Merryn Bed and Breakfast offers:
- Easy access to the 7 beautiful bays, Trevone, Harlyn, Mother Iveys, Boobys, Constantine, Treyarnon and Porthcothan - golden beaches and beautiful
- Surfing - boards and lessons are available at the beaches but we recommend pre ordering your needs at our local schools and suppliers. The Pit Surf Store is adjacent to the house and we also work closely with Constantine Bay Surf Store.
- Within walking distance of the house is Rick Steins Cornish Arms village pub and there are a number of
other restaurants, including Raffertys Cafe and Wine Bar and the famous Fryer Tucks Fish and Chip shop.
- St Merryn is an ideal location for walking and cycling throughout the year with easy access to the South West Coastal Footpath.
- The Championship golf course at Trevose is 2 miles from the house with challenging seaside links at their best.
- John and Beth are happy to provide you with information and advice on how to enjoy both the bed and breakfast and the local area during your stay.
- St Merryn Bed and Breakfast is just two miles from the pretty Cornish port of Padstow easy to get to and always worth a visit.
- The Camel Trail goes from Padstow to Bodmin, in Padstow there is bicycle hire from the start of the Camel Trail, With a level and easy ride through Wadebridge up to Bodmin.